viernes, 6 de junio de 2008

My Interview

Hello everybody, this time I`m going to share with all of you an interview that I did to my Wife`s grandparent.

His name is Nelson Linares and he`s sixty seven
(67) years old. He was born in Caracas, but ¨we moved here to Maracaibo since twenty five (25) years ago, due to a work`s offert¨. Mr. Nelson and his wife Ms. Elizabeth have three (3) sons, two males and one (1) female.
Here in Maracaibo Mr. Linares worked as manager of Seguros La Occidental during five
(5) years and four (4) years as manager of Fin de Siglo in 5 de julio avenue.

Mr. Linares`s hobby is to travel,
¨I know like thirty (30) cities around the world, I`ve been in France, Spain, Italy, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Colombia, USA, and others, Here in Venezuela I used to go with the entire family to Merida, Margarita, Falcon beaches that`s the thing I really love in the life, to travel.

This is the interview I did to my wife`s grandparent and I wanted to share with you to know a little more about me and my family in low.

No hay comentarios: